Aadhar Card Number is 12 digit unique identity number issued by UIAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) Government of India on January 2009 based on Biometric ID System.
Now a days Aadhar card becomes more powerful for Indian Citizen, because as an Indian Citizen you need to be Aadhar holder to be recognized as you are belongs to India Country. The Government of India stated that citizen of Indian must link his/her 12-digit aadhar number with Mobile number, PAN card and Ban accounts for security reasons and to find tax evaders in India. Not only bank accounts Mobile wallets like Paytm, FreeCharge, PhonePe, M-Pesa, Idea Money, Airtel Money and Jio money wallets requested their customers complete your KYC with your to 12 digit Aadhar Number. The Government firstly announced Aadhar link should be done before 31st December 2017 then later Finance ministry on 13th December 2017 press released that the date to do Aadhar linking has been extended to 31st March, 2018 from 31st December 2017 and again it has extended to June 30th 2018. Latest order from Supreme court of India that not necessary to link UAID number with bank accounts / mobile number of the customers but there is no more update from the government of India on the supreme court orders.
There is chance of misuse your aadhar card personal data by unknown sources. So find your Aadhar card last 50 transactions and get the details of where your 12-digit UID number has been used and complaint a case if you find any misuse.
Steps to check your Aadhar card last 50 transactions
You just need to follow the steps which I have given below,
- Open browser and type web address www.resident.uidai.gov.in/notification-aadhaar
- Supply 12-digit Aadhar Number (on Enter UID box) and generate OTP (Note: Before that your aadhar should linkup with mobile number is mandatory).
- Select all transactions within select range and select how many transactions required.
- Now, you can see who have used Aadhar information (maximum 50 transactions).
- If you find any misuse, complaint on them by calling 1947 Toll free number.
Here step by step Screenshots guide will give you clear information to know transactions of UID number.
- Open web browser and search for Aadhar notifications on Google search box
- Then open first result i.e Aadhar Authentication History in your search results
- Enter 12-digit Aadhar number and fill capture and click on Generate OTP ( if you have not linked aadhar with mobile, you can’t do this operation)
- Here Authentication type select ALL, Select date range and Number of Records you wish to see (Maximum 50 allowed) and Enter 6-digit OTP (received to your registered mobile number with Aadhar)
- Here you can See Full information of Aadhar Usage, refer Screenshot
- If you find any misuse of your Aadhar information complaint on them by calling 1947 Toll Free number.
Check your Aadhar status: